Leading & Managing Organizations with a Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Lens
The role of today’s leaders and managers has expanded far beyond strategy and operations. They are now being called to serve as change agents and allies in the Antiracism, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (ADEI) movement. Why? Stakeholders are demanding that the organizations who represent them honor their beginnings, histories and realities. And the global community is asking that organization leaders bring a clear vision, broad world perspective and sense of collective responsibility to the social problems they are helping to solve.
In this introductory session, Executive Coach and Facilitator joins organizations to explore ways they can sharpen their ADEI lens and transform their cultures and leadership practices. Using basic ADEI principles and tools is the first step to strengthening relationships with colleagues and positively influencing strategy, decision making and client engagement.
- Prepare for leadership development programming with Bruno Ford Consulting Group
- Learn key racial and social justice terms and concepts
- Understand the value of establishing and honoring workplace Community Agreements
- Explore professional Cultural Norms that can improve interpersonal dynamics with diverse people and teams
- Know how to initiate Courageous Conversations and engage in Inclusive Dialogue
- Discuss ways to implement policies and practices that incorporate a framework for and commitment to authentic social and racial equity
- Individual Reflection
- Large-Group Discussion
- Leaders at all levels
- High-potential individual contributors
- Project/program managers