Organizational Reinvention: Maximizing Human Creative Potential and Contribution in Your Workplace
Organizational Reinvention refers to a globally emergent management model that maximizes individual contribution and team productivity. The operational goal is to liberate the latent creative power of human beings in the marketplace in such a way that personal, professional and organizational development are parts of the same self-generating continuum.
This program is for organizational change-agents whose vision for the future includes reinventing their approach to management: managers, supervisors, and executives – or any contributor wanting to maximize their leadership impact.
- Experience this phenomenon by taking a close look at 3 companies who have operationalized these ideas to consider how to develop these practices yourself.
- Understand 6 principles these vanguard companies employ: Ownership, Markets, Meritocracy, Community, Openness, Experimentation
- Apply 2-3 principles and define with precision how to begin to validate these ideas through “safe to fail”, disciplined experiments.
- Small and large group discussion
- Reflection and planning
- Supervisory to mid-level leaders
- High-potential individual contributors