Creating High Performing Teams
Teamwork is essential to organizational success, but performance can suffer if teams aren’t aware of how they work together and what behaviors are essential for successful collaboration.
Designed for teams, this 2 day program will dig deep into where a team is on the key elements of trust, accountability & ownership. Participants will learn strategies for better communication, goal alignment, conflict resolution & empowerment.
The program draws on both DISC Behavioral Styles & Lencioni’s research on team working and will build to create a personalized action plan for the team & its members, that puts them in the driving seat of their own success.
- Increase awareness of the significance of effective collaborative environment and utilizing the authentic strengths of the team members for the success of the team/department
- Understanding and appreciating the strengths of the self and others
- Seeking to create diversified teams for success
- Using MRG IDI Teams or Gallup Strengthsfinder to create a team’s strength profile
- Discuss the highlights of the measurement tool with the team in a lecture style and explore one example
- Partner up the participants to study each other’s profile and then share in a group setting
- Have a group learning and insight discussion
- Create a strategy to walk away from the session on how to utilize team’s strengths moving forward
- Leaders at all levels
- High-potential individual contributors
- Project Program Managers