Training & Development Classes for Government
Leadership Training for Every Level
We offer a wide range of courses tailored to the unique needs of government organizations. By combining high-quality, research-based approaches with a deep understanding of the government sector, we can equip your workforce with Core, Elective, and Foundational courses.
- Core Courses: Leadership and management development essentials needed for each career milestone.
- Elective Courses: Content to give you the specialty skills needed for your work environment.
- Foundational Courses: Basic business and professional skills to get you off to a solid start, or address specific gaps.
Search our offerings by duration, category, or keyword using the search bar below.
To inquire about pricing:
- Click the “Add to Quote” button on the bottom left of the class category. You can do this with multiple classes by clicking the “Add More” button.
- When you are finished click the “Click to request a quote” button.
- Provide your contact information and click the “Request a quote” button, then “Request a quote” and one of our team members will reply with a quote within 24 hours.
Federal Acquisition & Contracting Training
GGS delivers acquisition training, consulting and learning systems for the Department of Defense, federal civilian agencies, and state governments. We specialize in providing senior-level acquisition/contracting experts to deliver training in innovative formats. We guarantee our acquisition/contracting training to be current, relevant, and learner-centered. As a result, over 80 percent of our business is from return clients and referrals.
GGS’s acquisition and contract management discipline manages external partners and legal relationships that are mission-critical. These courses are designed to educate acquisition managers on the context, processes, and analytical systems needed to succeed in complex contracts. GGS provides an innovative, interactive education experience that includes premier reference sources, senior-level acquisition experts, current case studies, and applied reasoning activities.
- Acquisition managers
- Engineers or technical managers in complex programs
- Government and industry counterparts in acquisition systems
- Contracting, legal and financial specialists
- Requirements generators